Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sherrie, Sherrie Baby



So after Sherrie spent three hours coloring and styling my hair I though I would take a picture. Fascinated by the technology Sherrie wanted to get into the action After a few blurry pics we deleted she got the hang of it. I think she did a great job.

Then of course, I wanted a picture of her, so here she is, my all time favorite hairdresser, a bright and loving woman, an artist, and someone I am proud to call my friend. 

9 comments:

  1. Nice! Wonderful legs(goes without saying(you have worked hard for them) and a good hairdresser is hard to find.It's been literally months(8 eek) since my last cut and style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As good as you look in the pictures, they pale in comparison to what you look like in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, you guys are making me blush. I give all the credit to Sherrie for the hair. When she was younger she went on location with hollywood stars to style hair. Now that she's a single mom of twins she had to provide a bit more stable life for them and I am so lucky she picked Richmond. Okay, I'll take partial credit for the legs. I was blessed with good genetics but lord knows I work to keep them toned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it! So vibrant! Great job Sherrie ;-)

    Doncha just feel like a million?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell like a million and she only charged me, wait, it's such an embarrassingly small amount that if I tell you everyone will be down here to get their hair done. She's a treasure that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my hair stylist, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! Sherrie Baby is worth gold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. M@ I know you do, after all, he/she not only fixes your hair, he/she fixes you up with girls. What's not to love.

    WG Sherrie told me she had "clients" who still came to see her from North Carolina. That's where she lived before she came to Richmond. I understand that totally. Women like Sherrie don't come along often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete