Friday, June 26, 2009

The Arrogant Persistence of Life

This is one of the windows at the front of my office. I had to stop and laugh at this bit of green optimism looking for new worlds to conquer.  We know this adventure is doomed to failure but for the moment he is sending back messages of cool air conditioned comfort to the rest of the vine languishing in the heat. I can't help but think that someone on the cleaning crew has seen it but, amused as myself, cannot bear to destroy it. Personally, I'm "rooting" for the underdog. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!... where there is a will, there is a way.

    best wishes
    Ribbon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it that you "root for the underdog"! S66 here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful thing to find I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ribbon and welcome to the other side of the world. CEO Your success was assured all the time. Proud of you.
    Wings it seemed an analogy of some sort. I'll figure out what kind later.

    ReplyDelete