Sunday, October 19, 2008

So, What do you think Joe would like to be for Halloween?

You may remember Joe (no not the plumber) and his ever faithful redneck ladies from April of this year. Gone but not forgotten, Joe continues to get seasonal updates with each passing month but somehow the purple flowers, orange pumpkin, and scarecrow tacked on the tree for Halloween creep me out in a way I can't exactly find words to describe.  Oh, please note the beer can front and center in the frame. Nice touch, really.

4 comments:

  1. Beyond tacky....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least they didn't hang a ghost from the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I don't know the story of Joe, but I totally think he would go as "Joe the Plumber" this halloween. And his ladies? Crack ho's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know Joe either, but the roadside memorial is something I posted about back in April. You're going to have a lot of competition for best crack ho costume.

    ReplyDelete